Sunday, February 9, 2014

Met up with SYC

Met up with SYC yesterday to give him some intel on areas of interest in TH and HK. He's due to fly out this Saturday afternoon. Will be gone for about 3 weeks. I also jotted down a list of products for him to bring back. These are either unavailable here or costs about 2-5 times more online (Amazon, eBay, etc). That's crazy. Anyway, have a great trip SYC. Wish I can go too.

Cathay Pacific CX Asia's World City B777 plane
Cathay Pacific

Onto a different matter...my Internet connection. I've had about 2 months of uninterrupted TWC service, after changing to a new modem. But, since my post on TWC outage a few days ago, I've been experiencing more and more loss connections. These past few days, I've had to do about 1-2 modem reboots per day. Thought about switching to Verizon FiOS, but the monthly cost is about 50% more. Might just have to bite the bullet, if/when my pain threshold with TWC is crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment