Thursday, February 20, 2014

ES 2/20/14 +4.50

After the 2 skipped trades, I wasn't able to pull the trigger on any of the other 3 setups I saw. When/if I get 2.50 points or more, I tend to have a hard time entering on any more trades. Am afraid of giving some or all of the points back. Which translates to a lot of missed opportunities.

The past few days, I've had some difficulties logging into NinjaTrader. Have been getting an error message whenever I tried to connect. Not a technical person at all, so I just rebooted my TWC modem. It worked. Hope I don't have to do this every time I want to log in.

Also, got some pics from SYC of his TH & HK trip.

NinjaTrader data connection error message
NT connection error
E-mini S&P 500 Futures chart for Thursday 2/20/14
ES chart 2/20/14
Bangkok Thailand protest rally 2/17/14
BKK protest 2/17/14
Bangkok Thailand protest rally 2/17/14
BKK protest 2/17/14

2 comments: