Friday, August 16, 2013

NQ trades for 8/16/13

Just a FYI...each trading day's accompanying NQ chart does not have much annotations or drawings. The reason for this is because I'm actually doing most of that stuff on the ES chart, instead. I trade the NQ off of setups I see on the ES. Once I develop more confidence and am more mentally ready, I will switch back to trading the ES. Anyway, today there were several 2nd entry longs that I didn't take (due to hesitation, again) that were all winners. Next week, I'm going to try to take all 2nd entry signals. I also ended trading early, as I had to go out to take care of something.

Trade #1 - Prices failed twice to break pass the resistance near the high of the day. It then proceeded to head down with a bearish red candle. I went short at around 11:00 @3087.50. Prices reversed back to the upside somewhat and I was afraid it might try to make a new high and stop me out in the process. However, prices again reversed immediately and went straight down to hit my target at around 11:12 @3085.00. Gained +2.50 pt on the trade.

E-mini NASDAQ-100 Futures chart for Friday 8/16/13
8/16/13 NQ chart

Now another pic of my favorite HK celebrity Charlene Choi. Dag, wish she had worn a shorter skirt than the one shown.  :-P

Charlene Choi skirt pose legs
Charlene Choi

No comments:

Post a Comment