Monday, August 19, 2013

No trades for 8/19/13

Last Friday, I said that going forward, I will try to enter all trade signals. Well, looks like that is still a work in progress. Today was the worse. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I called off 11 trade signals as they were forming. 9 would've been winners and only 2 losers. Would've, could've, but didn't, as I didn't enter on any of the signals. Blame hesitation, fear, greed, mental/emotional block. I believe following through with my signals is the final hurdle I need to overcome before becoming a successful trader.

E-mini S&P 500 Futures chart for Monday 8/19/13
8/19/13 ES chart

Anyway, maybe these couple of pics of Maggie & YoYo will help me jump over that hurdle quicker.  :-P

legs purple lingerie heels
Maggie
legs pink bikini heels
YoYo

No comments:

Post a Comment