Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ES 3/4/14 +3.00

I guess the predicted crash didn't occur today, hence today's post.

At around noon yesterday, I noticed that my computer was acting a bit odd. I'm technically-challenged, so didn't think much of it, until later in the evening. Now it takes about 2-3 times longer to boot up. The computer's CPU light flickers (indicating activities?) more often than normal. It takes anywhere from 2-5 minutes to open and close applications (web browsers, doc/xls files, calculator, NinjaTrader, etc), due to the constant lags and freezes. Also, when playing music files, the songs would halt/skip about every 5 seconds. Norton 360 also kept popping up "high disk usage performance" alerts (even when I have only Chrome opened) and "error 8506, 421" messages. I'm hoping this is a Norton issue and not an infected computer. But, just in case, gonna download and run Malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.org/).

Anyway, did two trades today (+1.50 and +1.50). Since my daily goal was hit, I stopped for the day.

E-mini S&P 500 Futures chart for Tuesday 3/4/14
ES chart 3/4/14

No comments:

Post a Comment