Friday, January 3, 2014

ES 1/3/14 +1.75

It was a range day today. Took two trades and missed one good one. Still need to work on my patience. Got anxious and bailed early on the first long trade...only too see prices reached my target shortly after. Entered too early on the second short trade. It worked out this time, as a failed 2nd entry long setup did appeared. But, should only enter into a trade after a setup shows up, not before. Too risky. The missed trade was due to my limit order not getting filled. I've noticed that for trades that I miss, prices reach my target fairly quickly. However, for trades that I do get in on, prices seem to crawl there. Strange. Anyway, I didn't get my 2 points target today.

E-mini S&P 500 Futures chart for Friday 1/3/14
ES chart 1/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment