Friday, July 26, 2013

Intro

This is my first blog posting, as I've never blogged before. Actually, I take that back. Back in the day when Yahoo! GeoCities was popular, I had a website where I posted info and details of all my overseas trips. I thought this way, when I'm older and memory is not as sharp, I can read and reminisce about all these past adventures. However, I didn't update it often and Yahoo! froze and subsequently closed down my website. I was not happy, as I'd posted a lot of good info.

Anyway, the main reason for this blog, Pocky Trader, is to act as a personal trading journal for my daily E-mini S&P 500 (ES) Futures and/or Crude Oil (CL) Futures trades. It indirectly serves as part of my learning process in trading these instruments. Basically, it helps me to review what I've done for the day. Each post is just a recap of my trading day, with the day's chart attached.

In addition, there will be some miscellaneous rantings. I'll also try to post some of the details of my past overseas travels here. Hopefully, I can still recall some of them, as they span some 16 years.

Thanks for reading.

Glico chocolate Pocky

No comments:

Post a Comment