Thursday, December 19, 2013

ES 12/19/13 +2.00

Did two trades today and missed one excellent setup. Most of the time, the missed setups were due to me not paying attention. This particular one I actually saw it coming, but my limit order was not filled and prices just moved too quickly away for me to even think about chasing the trade. Yeah, it's hard for me to just stare at the ES chart all day long. Probably would go insane in the membrane. I divide my time between reading the chart, messaging friends (Hangout, SMS, WhatsApp) and surfing the web (The Guardian, Daily Mail, CNN, BBC). Most people would say those are distractions to trading. True, but I guess you should do whatever works for you.

E-mini S&P 500 Futures chart for Thursday 12/19/13
ES chart 12/19/13

No comments:

Post a Comment