Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lazy

I've been lazy, as I haven't posted for 2 weeks now. Once you stop getting into a routine or schedule of posting, it's very hard to start again. I'm hoping to resume posting more often next week. I sound like a broken record, but I'm going to make a real effort to do so this time.

Next Monday, I'll start trading 2 ES contracts, instead of just 1, in my real account. Yeah, I was still on the sim last week, even though I'd said otherwise. After 3 weeks of trading on the simulator, I think it's best if I go back to live. Nothing matches the experience of trading with real money. The lessons learned sink in more when it involves your hard-earned dough. My goal is to one day be able (mentally & emotionally) to trade 10 ES contracts with daily profit target of $800-1,000. Here is an interesting article on why losing in trading is good for you, believe it or not.
http://www.benzinga.com/markets/13/09/3906136/warren-buffett-is-wrong-not-only-should-losing-be-accepted-its-necessary

Anyway, here's Jessie again.

legs blue dress heels
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment